Details of Inguiry
Date of birth
1. The school has established regulations regarding the handling of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") of those who view and use this website (hereinafter referred to as "users"), and has also established an organizational structure to ensure the appropriate protection of personal information.
2. When we collect personal information from you, we will inform you of the purpose of collection and our contact information for you, and then collect your personal information to the extent necessary.
3. We will not disclose or provide your personal information to any third party without your consent unless there are special circumstances.
4. We will keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date and take measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of your personal information.
5. In the event that the school outsources the processing of personal information to a third party, the school will contractually obligate the third party not to leak or provide the information again, and will implement appropriate management.
6. We will strictly manage the personal information we receive and use it within the scope of the contract.
7. If you wish to confirm or correct your personal information, please contact us and we will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible.
8. In addition to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding personal information held by the school, we will maintain and improve our efforts to protect personal information as described above.
9. It is possible to request information from the school's website. The information from that page is protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). This ensures that all information sent by users to us through WorldWideWeb will be encrypted and will not be altered or leaked.
The school's website uses a technology called "cookies," but it is used only to control the operation of the website and does not acquire information that can identify individuals.